Hopewell Counseling Office
- Someone who loves to work with children.
- They are a good listener.
- They have multiple resources to provide families about issues or concerns.
- Are knowledgeable on coping skills, healthy living, grief, self-esteem, and social skills training.
- Someone who is available for teachers, students, and parents.
- Someone who is understanding towards individual’s differences.
- Someone who likes to have fun.
- Someone who is calm when others are in need.
- September- Role of the school counselor
- October- Self awareness
- November- Feelings
- December- Empathy
- January- Conflict resolution
- February- Personal safety
- March- Decision making
- April- Changes
- May- Employability skills
- Lunch Groups
- Social skills
- Anger management
- Study skills
CONTACT ME:Mrs. Reed, School Counselor