The goal of the Pleasant Valley Educational Foundation is to provide a scholarship to every deserving PVHS graduate.
The Pleasant Valley Schools Educational Foundation's mission is to support the ideals of the district by providing supplemental assistance to the students, staff, and programs of the Pleasant Valley Community School District beyond what is provided by regular district resources.
- The Foundation has given 623 scholarships to PV seniors worth a combined total of $600,500.
- In 2014, we awarded 65 scholarships worth $67,500.
- The Foundation’s major fundraiser is a golf outing held the last Monday in April every year.
- The Foundation has an endowment fund invested with the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend.
- Gifts from Iowa residents and corporations to the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend that are made to benefit the Pleasant Valley Schools Foundation Endowment qualify for a 25% tax credit in addition to any income tax deduction received.
To apply for a PV Foundation Scholarship and/or view Scholarship criteria, please visit the Pleasant Valley High School Guidance Office website.